Do you want to help the largest Nordic toy retailer inspire people to play?
Then join us at TOP-TOY. We are on an exciting journey of transformation to ensure we remain relevant to our customers and that they continue to have a great experience when they shop at our BR and TOYS”R”US stores.
The past couple of years we have been gearing up for growth; implementing new ERP and IT systems and getting the organization in shape for the future.
As part of this, we want to become more relevant, personal and precise in our digital and e-mail marketing, which involves building an Omni channel team and acquire correct data and learnings from our customers.
A few highlights from the journey we have started:
- Upgrade our digital knowledge and data driven marketing activities
- Nurture a performance driven marketing culture
- Build solid brand equity for our banners
- Make things happen
To join us on this journey, we are looking for a passionate E-mail and Marketing Automation Specialist to be located together with our team Vallensbæk. This is a temporary position intended to provide coverage during 1 year maternity leave with a chance of extension.
The main objectives for the E-mail and Marketing Automaition Specialist is to influence consumer journeys that drives preference, purchase, loyalty and advocacy via systematic and cost efficient efforts to support the overall marketing activity calendar.
The primary responsibilities
Main responsibilities are creating email marketing campaigns to promote our banners, products or services in the email campaign management tool.
- Together with Campaign coordinators determine and take ownership of content for Club BR and TOYS”R”US newsletters
- Determines target audience and devises, implements and manages email campaigns to create buzz or generate leads for the business.
- Copy creation for newsletters and translation to our 6 languages using internal or external partners
- Manage email templates including improvements based on performance analysis
- Set-up, test and proof mail in campaign management system
- Final distribution of mails and newsletters
- Data for campaign evaluation for the purpose of analyzing effect and ROI for mail campaigns
- Support in daily CRM tasks
Who are you?
We picture you having:
- Knowledge, skills and experience in email marketing best practices -- including message design and subscriber management
- Moderate understanding to build distribution lists
- Retail experience; business- and campaign understanding
- Solid understanding of email delivery and deliverability issues
- Experience in execution of A/B- and multivariate testing in ESPs
- Experience from Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Responsys Marketing Cloud or similar
- Some experience how to build complex email automations
- Knowledge of important KPIs and how to run reports of email tracking data
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
If you want to play with us, we offer you...
A team of dedicated colleagues that loves making children happy. We offer good career and development opportunities, health care, an active staff club and a canteen arrangement with healthy food.
Should you have any specific questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Petra ter Laak, CRM Manager, email@example.com (phone +46 768889550).
Interviews will be conducted on an on-going basis, and we encourage you to send your application and CV in Swedish, Danish or English as soon as possible but no later than March 31st 2018.
Application Deadline: Saturday, March 31, 2018