As part of the Product Development and Merchandising team in Hong Kong, this role is to research potential buying opportunities and source products that fit the commercial buying strategy, so to support our retail business for TOP-TOY.
- Work closely with Category / Product Managers and ensure we are purchasing the competitive products from competitive suppliers.
- Be an SRM (supplier relationship manager) for selected suppliers in order to foster business opportunities.
- Negotiate best terms (MOQ, price, lead-time, payment terms, etc.) with suppliers on both new and repeat items.
- Ensure correct Product Master Data to be created and maintained in ERP system for procurement.
- Ensure smooth daily operations, timely interaction with all TOP-TOY stakeholders and all preparation to get the selected products ready to order.
- Tertiary educated in commercial or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years solid experience in sourcing and procurement.
- Knowledge of FMCG industry is necessary, preferably in the toy industry.
- Good understanding of retail and passionate about the products.
- Candidate with experience in girl toy and role-play category will be of an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated, attentive to details, strives to meet and exceed high-quality standards.
- Proficiency in Excel and practical experience in SAP is an advantage.
Interviews will conduct on an on-going basis. Please upload your CV in our recruitment portal as soon as possible..
We offer competitive salary and benefits package including 5-day working week and flexible working hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and personal data collected will use for recruitment purpose only.
Application Deadline: Friday, March 30, 2018